Merry Christmas, my beloved husband!
Indeed, what a special Christmas this will be for our family. God has blessed us with three beautiful children, two of which will become official "Maxwells" New Year's Eve. We have much to be thankful for!!
I wanted to take time this Christmas to thank you for the many ways you love and serve our family.
Thank you, B.J, for . . .
1. Loving me, and our children, unconditionally.
2. Being the first one to apologize whenever we have a disagreement.
3. Rubbing my hand EVERY night before bed for the past 11 years.
4. Dropping everything when I need you (whether I need help with the kids, or a shoulder to cry on.)
5. Singing to Abby every night (beginning the day the Lord gave her to us), "Jesus Loves Me", and holding her until she falls asleep.
6. Always giving the kids their baths.
7. Calling me "your queen", even though I feel so unworthy to be called such a name.
8. Making family a priority.
9. Never holding a grudge - even when I, or the kids, do something completely disrespectful and selfish. You have never kept a "record" of my wrongs and you always extend arms of forgiveness even when you have been the one offended.
10. Proposing to me on February 13, 1996. I will never forget how sweet and shy you were when you placed your head on my shoulder and asked me to marry you. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
11. Your love and encouragement through all the health "stuff" (surgeries, hospital stints, trips to the ER, etc.) You have always been by my side.
12. Your patience with me!!!!! (You have had to deal with A LOT of wacky hormones!!)
13. Working through our infertility together. Thank you for encouraging me to keep my heart and mind on Christ Jesus.
14. Always "loving" what I cook (except the green veggies), even when it doesn't taste that great!
15. Always letting me pick the restaurant (even if it means eating Mexican for the 5th time in a row!)
16. Not putting your "business socks" on me :)
17. Training our children in the gospel.
18. Loving the Word! I love the way you teach and proclaim the gospel of Christ Jesus. You are my favorite teaching pastor!!! I could sit under your teaching for hours on end. May God be praised for blessing you with the gift of knowledge and wisdom.
19. Your discipline and self-control in keeping our marriage pure and undefiled.
20. Your love for Christ Jesus! I know that the more you love Christ, the more you will love me and our children. And the more you love me, the more you show our children the beauty of Christ's love for His bride, the Church.
I am blessed, indeed.
God be praised for the work He is doing in our home!!
With deep love and thanksgiving,