JESUS CHRIST - MY ONLY BOAST

BLOG site of Amy R. Maxwell

I am the wife of B.J. Maxwell (married August of 1997) and mother of our four adopted children.
I am blessed with the awesome privilege to care for & love my husband, invest in & love our children, and keep our home.
May I steward these gifts well, for the glory and praise of Christ Jesus our precious Lord & Savior!

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus . . . sweetest name I know!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kroger Shopping List

I love my Atoka Kroger
However, in the past month they have done some major renovations which has me wandering aisles, searching aimlessly for every grocery item on my list! For those of you who have been just as lost and frustrated, I have created a grocery list that details the items on each row - beginning on the produce side.

This is a great list to keep on your refrigerator. When you need an item, just circle it. There are also spaces to write-in specific details or preferences. When it is time to shop, you know exactly what items you need AND it's already in order (by aisles). This is also great for husbands and children who need to run to the store for you - yet have NO IDEA where anything is located!

Enjoy!!

Kroger Grocery List (click on this link)
This is a 2 page list - ideal for large shopping trips.
If you have any problems downloading or printing, 
let me know and I will email you the original.

No comments: